KURARAY Co, Ltd. ("KURARAY") owns, manages, and maintains this website ("Website"). Please read these Terms & Conditions of Use before using this Website and do so only if you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use.
KURARAY may, at its sole discretion, change, alter, or modify these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time by updating the content of this page. In such cases, you agree to abide by the content of the Terms & Conditions of Use as updated on this page.
1. Copyrights and trademarks
- All text, photographs, graphic images, audio files, software, and other materials on this Website ("Content") are the copyrighted work of KURARAY or other respective copyright holders. Except for personal use or unless permitted by applicable laws, it is forbidden by law to, reproduce, reuse, etc., the Content of this Website without obtaining the express permission of KURARAY in advance. Note that there are cases in which you may not be granted such permission, including when the Content contains portraits of individuals or the copyrighted materials of third parties other than KURARAY.
- The trade names, brand names of KURARAY products, and logos used in the Website are the property of KURARAY. Their unauthorized use is forbidden by law, and the express permission of KURARAY must be obtained before use.
- Third party websites that are linked from or link to this Website ("Linked Sites") are managed under the responsibility of other companies and are not under KURARAY's control. When using Linked Sites, adhere to the respective conditions of use as specified by each site. KURARAY assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the content of Linked Sites and shall bear no liability for any damages that may arise through your use of such Linked Sites.
- No Linked Site shall be construed as a recommendation or endorsement by KURARAY of the Linked Site or the products, services, company, and other content contained on the Linked Site. No Linked Site shall be construed as having a special relationship, such as business alliance, with KURARAY.
- If you would like to link your site to this Website, contact KURARAY using the form on theContact uspage.
- When linking to this Website, please link to the Homepage (http://www.kuraray.co.jp/poval-film/).
- When linking to this Website in English, you must caption the link correctly in one of the following ways: "KURARAY CO., LTD.," "Kuraray," or "KURARAY." If using a banner logo to link to this Website, you must use the following banner logo ("Banner Logo.") The Banner Logo is the registered trademark of KURARAY. All other intellectual property rights of the Banner Logo also reside with KURARAY. The Banner Logo must be used "as is" and you may not modify, change, or revise the Banner Logo in any way.
- Please ensure that the Website is not opened within a frame.
3. Applicable laws
The applicable law related to the use of this Website and these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be the laws of Japan unless specified otherwise. The competent court for any disputes related to the use of the Website shall be the Tokyo District Court or Osaka District Court unless specified otherwise.
- KURARAY takes utmost care when publishing information on this Website. However, KURARAY disclaims all warranties, express or implied, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, expediency and safety (that the Website does not interrupt functions, cause errors, correct flaws or that this Website or its servers contain no computer viruses or other such harmful items), etc., of any information on this Website. KURARAY assumes no responsibility whatsoever and shall bear no liability for any damages that may arise as a result of using such information or for inability to use this Website.
- KURARAY may change or delete any content on the Website or interrupt or terminate the operation of the Website without notice and at its sole discretion. In no case shall Kuraray be liable for any loss arising from the change or deletion of any content on the Website, or from the interruption or termination of the operation of the Website.
5. Recommended browsers
This Website is best viewed with the following web browsers.
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Google Chrome latest version